Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Resume!

Oh brother! I cannot believe I forgot one of the most important things wrt apps: My Resume. Most folks underestimate the importance of the resume. There are three things that need to be in order for anyone to stand a chance at receiving an internview invite:
  1. Resume
  2. GMAT Score
  3. Essays
I have got to reformat my resume and have it ready in a couple of days. Why so early one might ask. EARLY! This is freaking late. The resume should be sent along with your introductory email to the school. Whatever you want from the school, they will reply back asking for your resume so that they can evaluate your profile and then help you out with whatever it is that you need.

So, i'm setting myself tomorrow as the deadline to finish off my resume. I tend to dilly dally when it comes to stuff like this, but once the juices get pumping, I am sure that I will have it finished off in a jiffy.

Over & Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment