My 3 primary criteria for the MBA program:
1) Class Profile: Diverse and rich with experience
2) Professors: An eccentric and approachable assortment who make it all worth it
3) International Recognition: I don't want to be in a sitation where, when asked which school i got my MBA from, I have to repeat the name of my school, explain where it is located and why I chose it and ....
"I did my MBA from XYZ school" should be able to elicit any of the following responses:
- XYZ Schoool!!
- I actually know a few alumni from XYZ"
- I actually applied to XYZ, but didn't get admitted
- My son wants to go there too
With that in mind, here's the list of schools that i intend to meet up @ The MBA Tour in Bangalore:
- Cornell University
- EBS Business School
- ESMT European School of Management and Technology
- Georgetown University
- HEC Paris
- IE Business School
- Indiana University
- London Business School
- McGill University
- New York University
- Queen's University
- Rice University
- University of California Los Angeles
- University of North Carolina
- York University - Schulich School of Business
A couple of people have come up to me and asked me to share my opinion on Hult Business School, which has been on a marketing rampage over the last 15 months... my opinion? Let me put it this way... I just received an email from Hult ... deleted it without opening.
Over & Out!