Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

The GMAT... Coming Soon

OK, as things stand, I'll probably retake the GMAT in late December.

Granted, my 700 score is good enough for most schools, but having spent so much time on the GMAT, I want the elusive 760+ score. It's not a question of ego. I just believe that I have put in so many hours into the GMAT, that i need to do justice to it with a 760+ score. And while I haven't quite put in the 10000+ hours that Malcomm Gladwell advocates, I think I'm almost there. Just another 50 hours will do ;)

3 comments:

  1. Nice blog! You are great! I like your writing way. I'm doing practice GMAT here: gmatonlinetest.com . I hope it's useful for GMAT test takers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great. i like your commitment. definitely you will get that score. we are providing gmat practice test papers indiamr.com . i hope it is very helpful for gmat test.

    ReplyDelete