Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Coming Up - Beat The GMAT Practice Questions & Kaplan GMAT Advanced

Two GMAT products (or should I call them services) that I am very excited about are the Beat The GMAT (BTG) Practice Questions and the Kaplan GMAT Adavanced course.

First up is the BTG Practice Questions, which is due to officially launch on November 02, i.e. next week Tuesday. This weekend i'll go over the 200 or so questions that have been loaded into my reviewer account, and hopefully I'll be able to give y'all my feedback by the launch day. Plus there are some freebies that I will be giving out courtesy Beat The GMAT, so watch out for that.

Next up, and something that has me smacking my lips in anticipation is the Kaplan GMAT Advanced course. There are so many of the 'one-size-meets-all' course offerings out there, but what is in short supply is the course that caters to those who have already done significant prep and are looking for the extra something to shift their prep to top gear. I think this course could be THE ONE.

And before you ask, I haven't forgotten - i will also be posting my review of Grockit & Knewton sometime down the line.

1 comment:

  1. Information is what is exceptionally abundant in the sea of Education. The learning accessible is large to the point that it is beside difficult to get even a small amount of all that is contained in it. Instructions frameworks are upgrading step by step more branches of learning are finding their ways and information of basic things is notwithstanding getting further and more profound step by step making the achieve the once unthinkable things.sentence punctuation corrector

    ReplyDelete