Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Veritas GMAT Essentials - Oct 30, 31

I'll be attending the Veritas GMAT Essentials course, which is scheduled to kick off in another 3 hours. I'm going to have to pack in an all-nighter, but boy am i up for it.

For those who are blissfully unaware, Veritas has just launched its GMAT Essentials course, and the first online course is scheduled for this weekend. 8 hours over 2 days; 16 hours of GMATainment ... that came out pretty lame ; ) ...Anyhoo, as the name suggests, the course will cover all the stuff that you absolutely must know if you want to ace the GMAT - in one weekend! How awesome is that!!?? Is there any catch? Well, I'll let you know once I'm done.

Boy, am i in for a gruelling 48 hours. First, there's the Essentials course, then try and fit in the BTG Practice questions sometime in between. I also have to write up a business plan, and review someone else's :(

There's still a small window open for those of you who want to register for the course running this weekend. Hurry!

For more on the GMAT Essentials course, you can go through the following links:

Veritas Essentials Home Page

BTG's 10% Veritas discount + Free Practice Questions Account

PS: the course offers a whole lot more than what I've mentioned, but more on that early next week. This will probably my final post for the weekend.

Over & Out!

6 comments:

  1. Guess i am 2 late. when is the next session i cant find details. can u post details pls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey how was the first session of GMATainment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ anon, i'm not sure. i'll check and let you know.

    @ mbaroadie, it was an intense, adrenaline-packed sesion - i'm hooked. It's already jumped to No. 1 on my list. More details to follow early next week. I haven't been this excited about a GMAT course in a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @anon - our next round of Essentials Courses will be the first weekend of December (December 4-5) with classes running online and in probably about 30 cities worldwide.

    @Tray - glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Students looking for GMAT preparation courses, then i have to share some of my research experience with them. I found e-GMAT courses for GMAT exam preparation. e-GMAT offers most comprehensive courses for exam preparation. e-GMAT are the best in the industry with have a good base of students.

    Regards
    GMAT Sentence Correction

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been studying for my MBA too, and I know the feeling of studying non-stop. Sometimes it feels like my head is about to explode. The GMAT courses are truly helpful. They have great strategies and study tips that can help you optimize your studying time.

    ReplyDelete