Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Here's A Little Secret

As some of you have come to learn, and some guessed, Tray Sha is just my pseudonym.

Why on earth am i using a pseudonym? Well, that's because there are eyes everywhere, and I can't be totally honest when using my real name. No, i'm not paranoid; that's just how things are. Take the example of the post on the ISB info session i wrote way back. I wouldn't have put all that down had i not been using my pseudonym. There are loads of bloggers who blog incognito e.g. Mukaam, A, etc.

Granted, i've been a little too secretive to all those who have approached me to date. Now i've realised that maybe I was in fact a tad paranoid. Anways, water under the bridge. So, who is the real me? Drop in a mail at tray.sha00 <at> gmail <dot> com, and if you ask nicely, I'll fill you in.

Signing off, Tray ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment